It serves the collective needs and promotes the interests of event organisers and the industry at large. As a member of EII you will have access to a wide range of benefits that support the development of your business.
The Association promotes the interests of its members and highlights the importance and value of the events industry to the Irish economy. Together with our members, we lobby government, policymakers, and other key stakeholders with evidence-based policies designed to positively shape business conditions and drive economic growth.
We believe a strong events industry and business climate can help make Ireland a better place to live and work in. EII membership is for all event businesses – home grown, multinational, big or small. We provide a powerful voice in government on the key national and industry issues impacting business.
Membership of EII enables you to be better informed, better represented and better connected to meet the challenges of today’s economy and succeed.
The activities undertaken by EII for its members include:
• Commitment to a strong events industry
• National support and government recognition
• Industry networking opportunities with your peers
• Insider intelligence via EII research projects
• First-hand insight on how EII works with the Irish Government to champion the event industry
• Members have approved supplier listing on the EII website which means buyers looking to find suppliers will find our members